Sunday, February 3, 2008

all work and no play....







It has been a few days since I posted any art--and this is, after all, an art blog. As I
mention in my last post that I am working on a bunch of small projects and I thought I would share some of that work, These two illustrations are for the The Rys Chronicles by Tracy Falbe published by Brave luck books. they are to be used as promotional pieces on the site and for advertising the books.

I have not colored the second image yet and will be doing that today or tomorrow.

Update-- here is the finished image. I had a hard time with her feet so in the end I resorted to the old "hide the feet behind a wall" trick. Overall I am pretty happy with the results.....


1 comment:

Tracy Falbe said...

Hi Malcolm,

I wanted to thank you for doing such a nice job on the work you did for my websites.

And your blog is gorgeous. Best of luck with everything.

Sincerely, Tracy Falbe, author of The Rys Chronicles epic fantasy series.