Monday, February 4, 2008

...makes Malcolm a dull boy

as I said in my previous posts I have a bunch of small project that I am working through.... I'll be posting more soon.

-- Besides working for game, magazine and book publishers, I do a fair amount of work for individuals-- ccg and rpg players who want an image of their favorite character, aspiring authors who are writing a novel in need of inspiration for their story, screen writers that want concept images of their scripts. But this is the first time I have been commissioned to do a super hero image. He saw this image of batman and catwoman I did for my portfolio and wondered if I would be willing to do an image of Dark Phoenix of the X-men-- obviously I said yes!

1 comment:

Freya said...

spectuacular work!
Dark Phoenix looks ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!

gorgeous!