Tuesday, March 4, 2008

and now for something a little different

Done for graffiti games--afraid that's all I am allowed to say at this point. But, I wanted to share it because it a little outside my usual style and genre of illustration. I am trying to branch out from horror, fantasy, sci-fi some-- it does tend to limit the number and type of publishers I can work for. I am trying to create a variety of portfolios that I can show to different clients. You cant show fantasy warrior women and then say that you can do children's books. In this case graffiti games needed a concept image of a female hip hop character and an image of a dragon or some other fantasy theme would not show them that I could do figures for their games. The presentation you show one should differ than the presentation you show the other.

No comments: