Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Long time no post

wow--I cant believe that it has been over two weeks since I last posted anything. This has been one hell of a month. I have been nearly crushed by work. In fact there was a point when I was afraid I would not be able to meet all the deadlines, but as the work load is beginning to thin out some and I can see light at the end of the tunnel I think I am going to make it. One of the more exciting project I have been working on is a bunch of concept images and a poster for Inside Films. Right now the NDA agreement prevents me from sharing any of the stuff I am doing for them, but, I hope to be able to show some of the images in the near future. I can however share the cover for the Secrets of Morocco I painted for Chaosium books. They have posted it on their site so I assume it is ok to show it off. Will Jones, the art director, loves to pack in as many details as possible. It is always a challenge to fit in all the elements he has asked for.

No comments: