Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hiram Grange

I did not mean make my last post sound so glum. I mean things are really going quite well. In order to make a living at this illustration thing I do maybe 250 to 300 illustrations a year, and while some of the projects are just jobs to pay the mortgage and buy food, there are other projects that I am really excited about and feel privileged to be a part of. I think Hiram Grange is that kind of project-- it is visual, raw, gritty, violent, more then a little seedy, with supernatural monsters, hot chicks and very, very cool. I will be doing covers and a couple of interior illustrations for 5 novella length books to be published over the next six months. I will revel more details as the publishers release info on their site. Until then I will leave you with this image of Hiram......

1 comment:

Timothy Deal said...

Nice Hiram in COLOR!!! I am privileged to be working with you Malcolm.