Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Low Grounds

Inside Films has given me permission to show a few of the images I did for their film, Low Grounds: The Portal. It was a great experience and I really enjoyed working with Simon Veredon, the director and playing a role in creating his vision.

The Film follows our young hero Delany and his quest to save his town from other-worldly destruction. Haunted by the creatures from the Low Grounds and seen as delusional by many, Delany must brave his darkest fears when his efforts obliterate the Keeper of Lost Souls, leaves him to stands alone to repair the rupture between dimensions of our world and the Low Grounds.....

1 comment:

R.H.C. said...

Hello,

Robert here. I came across your blog while searching for information on the "Low Grounds" Trilogy. And I got hooked with your art, so I am going to visit you more often :).
Now I am writing to you, because I have just started a blog about the "Low Grounds" trilogy and I'd like to ask for permission to link to your blog from my page at Squidoo, a social network. That's one thing. Another, I'd like to ask you to put a link to my page at Squidoo.
At the same time, I'd like to invite you to join Squidoo, too if you're not there already.
Thank you. Have a great day!