Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Little Me Time

Actually it is really a little family time, but, I am taking off for a vacation. I will still be in communication with my work world as I have several projects that will need some tending to, but I will not be touching a brush or pencil, I will not create a single pixel worth of art for the next week. I must admit that I am feeling a bit exhausted. I have worked practically non stop for the last year. Even when I had a light work load I would feel compelled to double up with personal projects. This has been one of the most productive and exciting years since I first started out doing illustration work and I want to thank those who have employed me and featured my work, those who have taken the time to look at my work and especially those who have written me notes and e-mails-- even you lurkers who pass through my site unnoticed. Mostly I want to thank Freya-- my muse and My significant other.

see ya all in a week......

No comments: