Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Still here Still kick'n

Just a quick post to say I'm back. Well actually I have been back for a few days now and I have been working hard on the next set of images for the L5R ccg. I was also set to start a rather exciting project for a clothing company (I will post more on this later), but that project has been delayed so instead I am will be starting on the cover and interior illustrations for the third Hiram Grange novel a little before I had schedule. I wish I could show more of the artwork I have done for the series, but I can only release info as the publisher does.

However, I hope you enjoy this image. It has nothing to do with anything I posted here today, but,
I can't very well have a post without some art--this being an art blog and all and though I am not totally satisfied with it, I like the image.

No comments: