Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hanged Man Studio is open to the public

Well it has taken me forever to getting around to it, but, I finally set aside a few days and put my Hanged Mans Studio web site back together-- I took it down last January because it was so embarrassingly out of date. It now features samples of work from the last two years or so, with only a few earlier pieces. There is, of course, overlap between what I have posted here and what I have featured on my site, but there is also a lot of previously un-posted stuff from the last couple of years, featuring both published and unpublished works. Plus not everyone wants to plow through my blog to view my art.

There are still a few bugs in the site. I configured the images as part of the background so that it loads in a odd way.... but at least it is up an running and open for viewing. So if you are in the mood click on over and take a looksee.

But come back here often as this will still be the place to find out what I am up to and to view my latest work.

No comments: