Monday, November 3, 2008

Drive by Posting

Just want to do a quick little post just to let the world know that I am alive and well. My posting has really dropped off over the last couple of months--this due in equal parts to being super busy and the fact the the work I have been doing is all covered by NDA's and it will be a while before I can share any it here. I had just finished up a whole slate of projects and I am already booked up for work well into December. Right now I am Working on a Cover for an anthology of Lucy Snyder's stories to be published by Creative Guy Press, a Cover and a set of interior illustrations for Wrath of the River god to be published by Kobold Press, I am doing another T-shirt illustration for the good folks over at DKMC (see previous posts for the scoop on these guys). So it look like another month of sporadic posting at best.

No comments: