Monday, April 20, 2009

Death Waltz in Chiba City

Here is another image for my sci-fi portfolio.This time I was evoking the "Nuromencer, cyberpunk, blade runner, street samurai" theme. I'm doing some pretty rapid posting these days, I wish that I really produced work at this rate, but in reality these images have taken quite a bit of time, as I've dabbled with them between paying projects and it just so happens that they have all reach a point of completion at around the same time. I usually have about a dozen or so images and projects on the back burner at any one time, most never get finished and get pushed out as new ideas or insperations compete for my little free time to work on my own stuff. I have several more sci-fi themed images I would like to finish up in the next couple of weeks , but I am not sure how much time I will have to spare....... stay tuned.

No comments: