Monday, June 29, 2009

Kobold Magazine 10

Here is the cover to Kobold 10, coming out in just a few weeks. I figure it might be good to try and hype the magazine a little by previewing the cover--

I also did an interior illustration in the magazine for a clever article about Dwarves, drink and the Goddess of Ale.

I have few other things that I am doing for Kobold that I hope I will be able to show very soon--
I have just finished doing the cover and a few interior illustrations for Imperial Principalities of the Elders -- think memento morti, think the the triumph of death, the four horsemen of the apocalypse, think of a wrap around cover- think OMG! And I am currently working on the cover for "The Green Gods" this one is kind of tough in that the gods mentioned in the title are to be naked and featured prominently on the cover....... I really hate the old "leaves strategically place" thing, so I am not sure how I am going to stage this one. It looks as I will also be doing the cover to The Kobold Bestiary and a calendar piece as well..... these guys keep me busy.

No comments: