Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Yes, I still love you

Yes were still besties, BFF, mejores amigos,meilleurs amis, It's just that I have been very, very, very, busy and I haven't had much time to keep up with my blog posts. Got lots of stuff in the works these days that I am dying to share, but most of it will have to wait until I get an ok from the clients-- However I do have a few piece I will be featuring here in the coming weeks. First up is another cover for the folks over at Absolute X-press. This for the novel Pandora's Box. A nice little post apocalyptic scene for our pre apocalyptic world......Stay tuned there is more coming very shortly..promise.


ugh,,,, the art directer I was dealing with at Absolute X-press left after approving this cover. The person taking over felt very differently and rejected it out of hand. No discussions,  no do overs, do not pass go and do not collect $200.-- Ouch

No comments: