Thursday, September 15, 2011

Singing in the Rain

Good Morning

Well the Folks over at Wild Horses Productions have posted some of the art work I've done for their Movie Rain Balls.  So I figure it should be ok to show a few of my favorite from the series.

I've talked about it some below in previous post. It was quite a wild project. The Story of a Child Dying of cancer, a mothers surrealistic fantasy dreams, Gene Kelly and the Movie Singing in the Rain (yes that Gene Kelly), with the Chinese National Ballet thrown in. You can read more about it on their site. I love projects like this, that push me out of my comfort zone, that let my imagination run wild. There was a great feeling of collaboration as my ideas and input feed back into the story. There are to be another round of images soon. I am really looking forward to getting back into this strange world. 

Blood Ballet

fashion show

No comments: