Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A place Arcross Time


 A few posts back I mentioned that I was doing a series of black and white/ pen and ink style images for an anthology. Well it has been published and I must say the edition is gorgeous.Titled E Pluribus Undecim, it's a collection of  personal stories, grouped into three sections: Underground Stories from A City Not Somewhere Else, Confrontation with Mortality and the Cervantes Trinity. The stories jump through time, but most take place near here, in the Fort Vancouver area. This was a very different kind of project for me, not just because there was only the slightest hint at fantasy, or I was working face to face with the writer (most of my clients are from remote locations), but because of the personal aspect to these stories, revealing much about the writer and his loves and losses



No comments: