Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Anthocon 2012

So I went to my first convention in years.  I was coaxed out of my cave by Tim Deal, one of the four horsemen (the other three being Danny Evarts,  Johnny Morse, Mark Wholley,). They made me the special guest Artist and promised me all rum i could drink....how could I resist? I had a great time. One of the high points was hanging out with the Hiram Grange gang. The 7 of us worked over the course of three years to create  the Chronicles of Hiram Grange. The five part sieries  is one part Lovecraft, one part James Bond-- that is if James bond were and opium addicted, absinth drinking, Jody Foster obsessed psychopath. It was the first time all of us have been together, and for me the first time I met any of them.  All and all it was great fun.


No comments: