Thursday, March 28, 2013

Monster Ink(well)

  Been doing a lot more Monsters for Inkwell games. Joe Wetzel, the brains behind Inkwell, has come up with a pretty cleaver product. These are sock illustration available for purchace either as individual or as small packages. Each of this last batch of images were done in both  color or black and white versions, and with the option of a color with a back ground.

What I really like about this project, as an illustrator, is that its given me the opportunity to do a hosts of creatures that I would never have done if left to my own devises. Looking over my portfolio I had done very few images of the classic D&D type of monster illustrations. Now I have created every thing from a efreeti to a gelatinous cube... some 30 different creatures over all.







No comments: